The purpose: the corporate site contains comprehensive information about the company itself, about the scope of its activities, products, and services offered.
An important element will be design (see Swash-shop as reference). It should match our company’s style and instill confidence among the customers, the partners, and other stakeholders.
More specifically, it should primarily support:
- building corporate image;
- strengthen company’s reputation among a group of stakeholder
- building clear and efficient communication for customers and partners.
- building the niche expert image through effective calls-to-action like downloading detailed documents about products like product sheet, protocols or case studies.
Secondary goals are:
- bolster employee recruiting efforts through employer branding;
- facilitating on line selling (on line shop);
Target group: the website should be adequate for a wide target group
- Important stakeholders in healthcare (nurses, patients, infection specialists, dermatologists, purchasers etc.)
- (potential) Customers
- (potential) Employees
- (potential) Distributors
- Governmental stakeholders
- Other partners (e.g. Made Blue)