Be part of our impact
and smile with us!
Check our vacancies
Arion is a fast-growing company in a market that has great potential. We offer an international working environment where talents and ambitions can be explored at the fullest.
Our employees are energetic, proactive people who dare to do things differently.
At Arion, we bring a smile on the face of our stakeholders, through our solutions and services. We believe that a simple smile is the most impactful and the most universal human communication.
We embodied our philosophy in the “SMILE” values: The Sustainable Makers creating Impact through Leadership and Energy.
Ready to take a seat and
become an Arioneer?
Working for a medical device company gives you the opportunity to contribute to healthcare improvement. Even the smallest and simplest solution can have a great impact on someone’s life.
Check our vacancies below and let us know how you can contribute to make impact.
Are you a highly motivated Account Manager who feels comfortable working in a fast-growing international organization in the healthcare industry?
Are you a professional with a SMILE?
We specialize in developing simple solutions within the international healthcare industry. Daily discomforts provide our source of inspiration. Our products include durable aids for putting on and taking off therapeutic compression stockings (The Slide Solution), as well as pre-moist wash products for care recipients that need assistance in bathing (Swash®).
We are an international business operating from offices in the Netherlands (HQ), Germany, Denmark, Sweden and we work with distributors all over the world.
Since being established in 1994, Arion has been growing year-on-year and evolving opportunities in the international market mean that Arion will continue to grow strongly over the coming years. Arion is located at Avantis Business Park – quite literally – on the German-Dutch border.
For our International Sales Organization, we are looking for an:
ACCOUNT MANAGER NL
You will have an important role in the sales process of Swash®. Swash® is the product behind the revolutionary Bathing 21® concept. Bathing 21® sets new standards for daily bathing and personal hygiene in the 21st century for care recipients who need assistance with bathing due to their health condition. Not only does Swash® provide huge cost savings, it also delivers better hygiene, an improved skin condition and – most importantly – patient well-being.
• Responsibility for maintaining existing customer relationships, as well as for the acquisition of new ones;
• Responsibility for the entire Swash® sales process with customers;
• Close collaboration with the Product Specialist in your team, as well as with the Internal Sales department;
• Management of tender processes;
• Responsibility for accurate and timely reporting;
• Identification of sales opportunities within your territory; collaborating with other sales teams to ensure national growth;
• Staying up-to-date on current market trends and competitors;
• Acting as Swash representative at trade-fairs and conferences;
• Reporting to the Sales Manager Netherlands.
• Key values: (The) Sustainable, Makers, (creating) Impact, (through) Leadership, (&) Energy;
• Your native language is Dutch;
• A good spoken and written proficiency in English is required (level B2);
• Strong commercial skills; at least 3 years’ experience in sales;
• A proven track record in maintaining and exceeding sales targets;
• A network in the Dutch healthcare business is essential;
• Bachelor-degree qualifications are required for this position;
• A winner’s mentality and high energy levels;
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to engage at different levels;
• Strong analytical and persuasive skills. You know how to inspire people;
• Participation in international sales weeks;
• Residence of the Western region;
• An ability to create innovative solutions and work independently in a results-driven culture.
• 29 holidays on full-time basis;
• Company car;
• Pension scheme;
• Working for an international growth company has interesting challenges.
Arion is a fast-growing company in a market which has great potential. Arion makes a sustainable difference for our customers and other stakeholders by investing in Corporate Social Responsibility. For our employees, we offer a unique international working environment where your talents and ambition can be harnessed to the full. Arion is known for doing things differently. Over the years, we have been nominated for the Dutch Fast 50 Award (Deloitte), High Growth Award (PWC), FD Gazellen Award and twice for the Innovation Top 100 (Chamber of Commerce).
Do you want to SMILE with us?
If so, don’t hesitate to fill out the application form and upload your CV & motivation letter to become part of Arion. Questions regarding the position can be addressed to the HR department, on
+31 (0)45-2094000 or email to email@example.com. For further information please check out our website at: www.arion-group.com.